Saturday, April 12, 2008

NEW BLOG NEW BEGINNINGS

Using my keen eyes, I spotted my old forsaken blog's fatal weakness: the delete button. In a millisecond I tapped it with expertly trained precision. The internet lagged for a bit, I began to worry that my blog had become artificially intelligent and immune to being deleted... but then the the internet connection went back to normal and my blog died a swift, clean death. Why would i do such a thing? Well, my old blog was built originally to turn in assignments for a class, but it often malfunctioned since it was a first generation beta version. When I finally fixed all the little frustrating kinks, I had no use for it anymore. Now I have built a new blog thats much improved and maintained, designed solely to... well... show my artwork and give me a pulpit to rant and rave. Enjoy!